Protection and restoration of habitatThe protection and restoration of habitat also includes the investments in order to conserve botanical and animal species present in a certain area and the conservation of a whole biome.
Habitat restoration (reconstruction, rehabilitation) is an intervention with the aim of restoring a slightly or moderately degraded area mostly by facilitating natural progressions. The smaller developments of habitat conversions also belong to this project unit.
- Rehabilitation of ‘Old Lake’ (Öreg tó) in Ludányhalász
- Pély- Ludas habitat restoration (Stage 2)
- Habitat restoration in Borsodi Mezőség (Ramsari) area
- Hilly meadows habitat restoration at BNPI
- Mountain meadows habitat restoration at BNPI